the flying plank

Aside learning for the upcoming tests, I’m currently working on a new flying plank. After the successful tests with the first 9hrs prototype, I changed the design of the fuselage to be more rough and provide more space for trimming. As the rudder turned out to be too small, I increased the size quite a bit and added the option to quickly change the whole part.
fuselage and rudder rudder

This time I also chose a thinner airfoil (JWL065) adding the need for a spar. To get a smooth surface, I’ll cover the wing with adhesive foil.
wing core
Read more once I managed to test this guy. 😉

Cheers everyone,
Tim.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *